Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 11:31 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Dispute forum » Denied?
Denied?
SlayersGhostDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 11:57 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
i was denied because my clan is new and lacks members which i understand but my impression was that C.L.E.A.N. would help train new clan leaders on how to get CBL clean players and understand i am posting this with the upmost respect for what you all are trying todo im just a tad confussed we all want the same thing a clean cheat free game so i guess im posting this to maybe get a little help in insuring that my clan and its players will play clean so any help would be nice thanks again for the honorable concept of a cheat fre game

DirectorDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 12:24 PM | Message # 2
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Let me explain why we require some proof of establishment when it comes to clans. In your situation you currently have no members. You are in fact your clan. If clean accepted every new clan we wouldn't have time for the larger and more established clans with more members. Just think, any Staff sergeant could create a clan and we would have to train them. The list would be just too large. It would create an impossible situation.

As us at C.L.E.A.N. are totally against any type of exploits in any shape or form. We do not accept every clan that applies. If the leader him/herself is dirty then we will deny the clan. How can a dirty leader really wish to have a clean clan when the leader is dirty. Any clan that conducts teamviews knows that about 85% of the applications that a clan receives turns out dirty during the initial teamview. Therefore a trust issue is in effect when it comes to new clans applying here. We have no desire to train a hacker on how to hide their hacks. I'm not calling you a hacker but as you have no members we must be careful.

So we ask new clans just to add some more members and play some more clan wars and then reapply. Denied doesn't mean you are out of the program it means that you will have to reapply once a certain requirement is met. Don't take it as we are calling you dirty by getting the denied it's only a sign that something needs to be done before we can enlist you.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

DirectorDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 12:29 PM | Message # 3
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Until you are enlisted in C.L.E.A.N. there are other services out there should you look at that will conduct the teamviews for you. One is our affiliate the ICL. I believe they have a few teamviewers on staff and if you requested that they teamview a new applicant for you I'm sure they would.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

SlayersGhostDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 12:42 PM | Message # 4
Private
yea i understand and no i dont think you are calling me a hacker but i do understand your point of view let me ask this how many members should i get b4 i try and reapply honestly i am not looking for a huge clan personally i am anti social and do not like the drama people bring with them so i want to stay small in my numbers i have been in 1 other clan in CA (i wont name them but) and i saw alot of people crying and complaining about things for hours on end i will not accept that for my clan thats why i want a smaller more socialable clan so please understand my side of this and i do honestly understand or atleast trying to understand your side of this and i respect the way you handle these problems thanks again for a quick reply

Added (16-Aug-2009, 12:42 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
well sir i just saw the post about having an affiliate to do the teamviewing for me and to be honest i am 35 years old and am very capable of learning even on trail and error to do this myself and with the upmost respect for what you have said if need be i can learn on my own to old to play childish head games with people nor aloow drama to come my way this is a game a video game i grew up in arcades and spent a small fortune in them like i said i do honestly understand u alls point of view but if need be i will do this on my own and im not tryin to sound umm standoffish just letting every1 know that well i aint no punk kid toyin with you all i am willing to be teamviewed at any time i have nothing to hide but thank you for all of your help in this matter

tiger_dukesDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 2:07 PM | Message # 5
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
slayersghost.. to answer your question about how many players should be in ur clan... i would say 10 people or more. this is a beginner clan. I'm not doubting your capabilities to manage a clan. but having 10 people and having played a min. of 10 clan wars should be enough for a clan to get itself rolling without it falling off the track. 10 clan wars is a small amount and this will give your 10 clan members (whatever their rank) enough clan wars to know what clans are hackers and what one are legit and get ur blacklist/whitelist started. Once you got a blacklist/whitelist started, 10 active people, and 10 wars played then your well on your way to having a managed clan. come back and re-apply then and we can get you started. We just ask these small things be completed to show US that the clan won't fall apart before it even gets rolling... I hope you see our side of this and will come back.

Happy Hunting,
tiger_dukes

My Email: tigerdukes@managedclans.com

SlayersGhostDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 4:35 PM | Message # 6
Private
ahah it seems with each answer i get i have more questions and i do understand you alls side of this and i think i may have put a comment wrong when i said to the effect i can manage this by my self i cant you alls experties is a plus so i am sorry for maybe saying that so quickly now onto the new questions ahahah...
black lists/white lists.... is it ok to use the list provided by like nexon or CBL? why i am asking is i hate to hackusate or be hackussed but if it is ibvious theni use the report tool ingame but i agree with you when u say 10 people and 10 clan wars=matches? is a good start but i want clean adults who want a break from real life but yea i guess my 2 questions are clan wars equal matches? and the clean/unclean lists?

please dont put any emotions to my posts i am asking questions to learn how to join C.L.E.A.N. and i am being hopefully respectful just like i said really learning the ropes

tiger_dukesDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 5:34 PM | Message # 7
AngerManagement
there are no wrong questions. your looking for info and thats what we like to see in new applicants.

we at ManagedClans (AngerManagement/StressManagement) have created our own blacklist/whitelist. This was created by playing clans in Public rooms and clan wars. If we see someone obviously cheating (opk'ing) then we take a screenshot and add that clan (if that person is in a clan) to our blacklist, plus report them to Nexon and the CBL. Only way a clan goes on our whitelist is when we clan war them (and we do searchs before playing them..like using the CBL). If after the clan war we find that they held a good attitude (no hackusations) and they played legit then we MAY add them to our whitelist. adding people to our whitelist usually requires us to play them more then once or twice to confirm if they play legit or not. So for your question to whether or not to use the Nexon or CBL site for your lists... by all means.. we use the CBL and check on the Nexon site before we play clan wars. We do run into alot of clans that look legit (CBL clean and Nexon shows there stats aren't inflated), but turn out to be hacker clans. Those clans get put on our blacklist right away and we don't play them again.

10 clan wars can be done easily by a new clan. this means getting at minimum of 4 of ur clan members together going into the bulldog server and hit up clan wars. as a new clan everyone will want to break u guys in so finding a match shouldn't be hard for u guys.

Quote (SlayersGhost)
i want clean adults who want a break from real life

to accomplish that quote. I suggest hitting up the Nexon recruitment forums and put in a post for ur clan. It can be a simple one that suggests that you want people that are 18+ and mature. If you have Ventrillo/Teamspeak server then this will let you interview potential clan members if you wish.

If you have any more questions please ask away..we're here to help

Happy Hunting,
tiger_dukes

My Email: tigerdukes@managedclans.com

SlayersGhostDate: Sunday, 16-Aug-2009, 6:52 PM | Message # 8
Private
thanks so much for a warm inquisitive welcome i have learnt a great deal and i hope i have made some what of a good impression on you all ....i do use nexon forums and the CBL forums so im pretty sure you all will see me around thanks again i hope to be reapplying real real soon ahahah but i also hope to play with you all some time all seem to be well adults ahahah

PepprDate: Tuesday, 18-Aug-2009, 2:00 PM | Message # 9
AngerManagement
RetributionCrew...thats a cool name for a clan. Add me ingame IGN: peppr I know some legit players who are looking for a clan. And when I see ppl that are worth recruiting Ill send em your way. Also we can set up some pub matches or clan wars.

SlayersGhostDate: Tuesday, 25-Aug-2009, 11:45 AM | Message # 10
Private
yea sure i can add you thanks for the recruitment help also and as soon as i get more members we will proudly clan war with you all thanks again....every1 is so friendly here ahaha

Added (19-Aug-2009, 12:30 Pm)

Quote (Peppr)
RetributionCrew...thats a cool name for a clan. Add me ingame IGN: peppr I know some legit players who are looking for a clan. And when I see ppl that are worth recruiting Ill send em your way. Also we can set up some pub matches or clan wars.

Thanks Peppr i added you and the help is greatly appricated

Added (25-Aug-2009, 11:45 Am)
Update:
i thought i would post an update of my clan:
We are half way to the ten members mark ahahah been slow going with us letting a few go due to their lack of use of teamspeak and a few has joined and left in the same day i find recruiting very hard ahahah but We are trying our best to recruit clean players.i hope with the addition of maybe 2 more members we will start doing some scrims so hopefully my next update to you all will be re-applying to C.L.E.A.N.

Hope to see all of yous in my sights
See you on the BattleField smile

ChaeChewDate: Tuesday, 25-Aug-2009, 12:49 PM | Message # 11
Managed Clans
Group: Head Trainer
Quote (SlayersGhost)
with us letting a few go due to their lack of use of teamspeak

You have shown that you have decided what criteria you choose to hold for your clan and hold those who fail it accountable for their inaction. That is one characteristic that puts you on your way to becoming a solid clan. Good work. I wait eagerly to see your clan form into a member of CLEAN.

SlayersGhostDate: Tuesday, 25-Aug-2009, 1:39 PM | Message # 12
Private
Well thank you I do also eagerly await til i/we have met the requirments to join all the other C.L.E.A.N. Clans but to be very honest i find the continues "Hackusations" are getting old i feel that some people dont take into the fact that some players use headsets teamspeak and use the game features to there fullest but like i say in every forum or when i get a hackusation thrown my way is teamview me and my clan at anytime i/we have nothing to hid

Forum » Public » Dispute forum » Denied?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz