Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 04-May-2024, 6:48 PM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Dispute forum » Shared computer (dispute)
Shared computer
DemonicairDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 6:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
first and foremost i am not a hacker and not even a whiner in games, i read the other fourms and i understand that i'm not labled a hacker now only that my computer has had hacks on it, my computer is shared with over 7 different ppl, but it seems i'll have to be stricter with my brothers from now on. if there is any possible way anything at all i can do to show that i am clean and totally for it please let me know if not i understand, i am however even working for the cbl support team now, i've been working with them for the past few days and i still am working for them hard to get rid of the hackers in combat.

JudgeMeDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 6:25 PM | Message # 2
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
The problem here is its YOUR computer. not theirs. just next time watch out for who you let on your computer. sorry for news

DemonicairDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 6:26 PM | Message # 3
Private
ya i know i read the other forum and i take the blame for the problem i'm sorry for wasting your time i guess i wish i knew how to even look for the hacks but i don't even know what they look like. and the only ppl i let on my computer are my brothers and it's because i'm FORCED to let them on by my step-grandmother

Message edited by Demonicair - Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 6:28 PM

Outcast5Date: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 7:01 PM | Message # 4
AngerManagement
Group: Trainers
If this is the case, yes it is unfortunate, but ultimately we can not excuse people based on their computer sharing requirements set by their family. One suggestion if you don't want to be associated with the behavior of your brothers you could try to find a way to get your -own- computer. Maybe do some summer jobs or ask for it as a Christmas present. While this may not ultimately be possible, some times that's just the way things go in life.

Good luck to you in your clan and as always, keep it clean cool

DemonicairDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 7:14 PM | Message # 5
Private
ya thanks for your time everyone, if i do get my own computer? and everything, is there a possiblity of retrying to join? or is it bared to me for life?

ChaeChewDate: Saturday, 12-Dec-2009, 2:01 AM | Message # 6
Managed Clans
Group: Head Trainer
Since the materials were in fact on your computer and we could never confirm that they were or were not yours or whether or not you had ever used them, you are responsible for them and will not be let in at a later date.

My sincerest apologies.
Good luck.

Forum » Public » Dispute forum » Shared computer (dispute)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz