Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 04-May-2024, 6:55 PM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Public announcements » Time limit now being applied (clan leaders read)
Time limit now being applied
DirectorDate: Monday, 30-Nov-2009, 11:07 PM | Message # 1
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Awards: 0
We at C.L.E.A.N. are here to help clans that truly want to become clean and remain clean. There are several clans in our enlisted status that have been just "hanging out." Starting today any new clans applying have 2 weeks to reach student once enlisted. Once they reach student they will have two weeks to reach graduated.

If you are the leader from one of the clans that is just stalled out in enlisted or in student then you can expect an email from me giving you a date to complete your training.

I was hoping that leaders would want to complete this training and not ignore it, but if any clans that don't meet the required time limit, then that clan's application will be removed.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

ricoDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2009, 9:03 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Visitor
could i ask if WeArePist is one of those stalled out clans? I am a co-leader of WeArePist, I am just not the in game leader. If WeArePist is one of those clans let me know and I'll see to it that we get started this week.

DirectorDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2009, 11:38 AM | Message # 3
Managed Clans
rico,

Your not stalled out but an appointment was made for last Saturday and Numit0r never showed up. My trainer waited for nothing. If you can speak to him and ask him to respect my trainers time. Remember that my trainers are volunteers and they give up their valuable time to help you leaders become clean.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

ricoDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2009, 12:49 PM | Message # 4
Private
i'll talk to him. would it be a problem if i took his place. i am also a leader of the clan. he is just the in game leader. we use a command staff he just happens to be the one who created the clan.

DirectorDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2009, 2:18 PM | Message # 5
Managed Clans
I would love to say yes but if I allowed you in, then I would have to allow all the other admins in also. I like how you are motivated to get things rolling though.

ricoDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2009, 3:15 PM | Message # 6
Private
not exactly. i am not a typical admin and i could replace numit0r is what i am suggesting. as he is busier than i am i could get it done quicker i think.

DirectorDate: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2009, 4:54 PM | Message # 7
Managed Clans
I removed 11 clans from our program today for not meeting the required time limit. I urge all leaders in our program to make every attempt to move forward and if you have an issue that keeps you from doing so then please file an extension.

UPDATE:

I've added a page just to file extensions. Please use it if you need extra time to complete your training.

DirectorDate: Sunday, 13-Dec-2009, 9:22 AM | Message # 8
Managed Clans
Several clans are moving close to the expiration date. Please file an extension if you can not finish by the time allowed.

Forum » Public » Public announcements » Time limit now being applied (clan leaders read)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz