Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 6:19 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » EM's: Cut Your Hackers in Half? (Most Trainees = Banned Hackers)
EM's: Cut Your Hackers in Half?
Jim216Date: Saturday, 31-Oct-2009, 1:47 PM | Message # 1
Robert-the-Bruce
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
CA's Wall of Shame, for 10/30/09, showed a total of 43 players banned, 21 were Trainees.

IMO:
Trainees in any room except beginner rooms are most likely banned players with skill coming back for more. In order to lessen your chances of a hacker in your room by almost half, wouldn't it make sense to kick all T's before the game begins?

I'd like to hear what you other EM's think...

Jim216
Robert-the-Bruce
robert-the-bruce.org

DJChaxxxDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2009, 2:32 PM | Message # 2
Army Costa Rica
Group: Graduate
I'm agree. lot of "T" are old players that got banned from the "hack" account.

JudgeMeDate: Friday, 06-Nov-2009, 6:07 PM | Message # 3
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
it depends really. im not the one to kick all the T's from my game till i have proof. but i usually have someone sit in lobby for a bit to check stats ext... some will start hacks right away others will wait till 130.

PepprDate: Saturday, 07-Nov-2009, 5:01 PM | Message # 4
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
I agree for those reasons, and for other reasons too.... When you have two or three T's on your team they are going to hold you back.....if you lose you can be sure that its because of their deaths and mistakes.

I tell trainees to find a no0b server...then I kick them.

JudgeMeDate: Saturday, 07-Nov-2009, 6:34 PM | Message # 5
Waging the war
lol you N00b hater!!!! j/k i dont mind farming them on the other team... but on my team they sit in spawn and suicide then their gone... their not good enough to play with the big dogs yet

KGIXXER7Date: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 1:37 AM | Message # 6
75 RANGER RGT
Group: Graduate
Saves a lot of time and frustration if you just kick them. Between the 0-30 score, how do you switch weapons, and other new player things ( that should be learned in the trainee server) that just make it frustrating.

plus the fact of possible hackers of course biggrin

just get them gone. cool

gruntDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
Private
Sounds kind of harsh but I cant say that I disagree. I had a trainee in a room with me a couple of weeks ago in the ECHO sergeant server. Obviously using a rank hack and who knows what else. Problem was we had no EM in the game and we couldnt get him vote kicked out. Incredibly frustrating.

JudgeMeDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 12:40 PM | Message # 8
Waging the war
Quote (grunt)
Sounds kind of harsh but I cant say that I disagree. I had a trainee in a room with me a couple of weeks ago in the ECHO sergeant server. Obviously using a rank hack and who knows what else. Problem was we had no EM in the game and we couldnt get him vote kicked out. Incredibly frustrating.

dont you love the noobs that f6 for laughs? then they really dont get kicked.. the funny part is they are the first ones to complain when theres a hacker on the other team and wants them kicked first

gruntDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 12:59 PM | Message # 9
Private
I know right that is incredibly frustrating when the other team won't kick the hacker, but let someone your team even play well and they cry "kick the hacker".

JudgeMeDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2009, 1:17 AM | Message # 10
Waging the war
for people playing the new Call of duty... DONT 3 of my clan members got key logged trying to install, and RageKings just released their pub hacks for it today... all i can say is... WOW that was fast for making hacks for the game.... sad though angry

PepprDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2009, 2:52 AM | Message # 11
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
Wow. Just..... wow. sad

SidekickDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2009, 3:42 AM | Message # 12
MerX.CoalitioN
No matter what fps game you play someone is going to be moron and make hacks for it so us legit guys just have to set up our game and keep pushing for better hack protection.

JudgeMeDate: Sunday, 15-Nov-2009, 0:17 AM | Message # 13
Waging the war
lets see here.. Nexon makes hacks and sells them... thats bad enough... some moron that works for them probably gives the codes to lets say... RageKings... makes money. then they sell for 4Xs the price ext... then some moron codes the hacks from RageKings and gives them to leechers... sad effect.. cant they hack their moms wallet for more? seriously they pay 30$ a mth to get banned how many times from nexon? then they get ip banned after like 8 times and waste the 30$ for nothing... sad 11 yr olds

ChaeChewDate: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 1:07 PM | Message # 14
Managed Clans
Group: Head Trainer
I decided to revive this thread as i have now formulated my opinion on trainees and recruits in my elite rooms. Been a long time since i have had elite.

Simply i kick them on site. They have their own server to rank up in, and with the number of them being hackers i stop it before it starts... those that are true low rankers won't understand for quite sometime, but casualties of war.

Just how i feel.

_ExecutionerDate: Thursday, 17-Dec-2009, 12:58 PM | Message # 15
Not Your Clan
I agree I have found over 90% of T's are hacks kick em as soon as you can. I usually state there are T channels for a reason and we don't allow them for the simple fact I don't trust them. You have to earn your rank and you have to earn my trust...Although I have found a couple of Capt ranks hacking and were worried that they are going to lose their account for hacking..so I assured them I would do everything I could to make sure they did lose it "as they call me every name out there I smile" Another one bites the dust.

Forum » Public » General Discussion » EM's: Cut Your Hackers in Half? (Most Trainees = Banned Hackers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz