Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 7:34 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » New Teamviewer tool (so where can I find it)
New Teamviewer tool
IllicitReignDate: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 2:17 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
ok so Ive hears alot of talk about a new teamviewer tool that i can use to catch the hackers more accuratly... I tv every player before they apply but everyonce in a while 1 gets past me .where can I find this teamviewer tool so i can catch them before they even get to apply.
I already check cbl for status's and i also check lgc for the dodge list and ban list they have. I take anyhelp I can get to keep my caln legit

PepprDate: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 3:49 AM | Message # 2
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
Sounds like you're doing a great job so far~! Watch for your clan to be moved to "enlisted" status...after you graduate our training the tools will be made available to you. Chae will even personalize it with a clan banner that will click to your website if you want.

Keep up the good work.

IllicitReignDate: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 4:51 AM | Message # 3
Private
ty for the update in my application i put that i didnt need the training but maybe i do if hax are still geting past me

Outcast5Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 6:52 AM | Message # 4
AngerManagement
Group: Trainers
I don't believe it's possible for you to receive the Clean Clans Teamview Tool without training.

DirectorDate: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 7:04 AM | Message # 5
Managed Clans
Group: Director
That's true the tool is only available to graduated clans.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

IllicitReignDate: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 10:18 AM | Message # 6
Private
and if getting the tool means ill catch more hackers trying to gt in my clan before they apply ill do what everi need to do to get to graduated status

Added (22-Nov-2009, 10:18 Am)
---------------------------------------------
and if getting the tool means ill catch more hackers trying to gt in my clan before they apply ill do what everi need to do to get to graduated status

Forum » Public » General Discussion » New Teamviewer tool (so where can I find it)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz