[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » CLEAN FLAG
CLEAN FLAG
Jim216Date: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 10:45 AM | Message # 1
Robert-the-Bruce
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
I got the call at 7:30 am Sunday morning. 7:30 am! One of my clan admins was up early editing our clan website's front page when he saw the CLEAN logo had changed. For the worse. Holy crap! Forget the mild hangover, for the first time in our 11 month history, Robert-thethe-Bruce was dirty. After quickly locating the low-life recruit that gave us our first CLEAN flag, the culprit was summarily kicked square in the butt with size 11, pointy toed, cowboy boots.

The word was quickly sent thru the ranks to not encourage prospective recruits to check us out at our website until the CLEAN logo was updated. That was painful, since all recruits must register with our website (to understand rules, etc.) before applying in CA. For the first time we were ashamed.

But, thanks to CLEAN, the clan is once again back to normal, albeit, somewhat paranoid. However, this taught us a lesson; we don't care whose friend you are, no acceptance until after TeamView!

Thanks CLEAN, for helping RTB stay clean.

Jim216
Robert-the-Bruce
robert-the-bruce.org

ChaeChewDate: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 10:58 AM | Message # 2
Managed Clans
Group: Head Trainer
It happens to the best of us.

We have had to do the same thing before CLEAN was started and was one of many reasons we began this journey, and we understand your pain on this matter.

No clan can absolutely know some random member might go rouge.

The difference is in the Clans who know and do nothing, You are not one of those Clans
Glad to see the badge helped you in this manner as it was intended to do.

We are proud to have you as a member.

KniteryderDate: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 11:08 AM | Message # 3
Managed Clans
Group: Head Admin
We should make this one of our testimonials for the CLEAN site, so people can see how other clans are satisfied with our service cool lol

Glad to know we have helped you out Jim, it's our job to watch the backs of our fellow legit clans wink

JudgeMeDate: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 3:20 PM | Message # 4
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
i agree knite. and @jim.... your welcome!! we dont get paid for doing this, but it still feels good to see someone come back with stories about how CLEAN has helped them!! cool

Jim216Date: Tuesday, 24-Nov-2009, 2:34 PM | Message # 5
Robert-the-Bruce
Quote (JudgeMe)
agree knite. and @jim.... your welcome!! we dont get paid for doing this, but it still feels good to see someone come back with stories about how CLEAN has helped them!!

You guys aren't being paid? Lol. Hey, anything I can do to help out in the way of a testimonial post would be my pleasure. Just tell me where to post it. My fee for testimonials is $25 in unmarked dollar bills, in a small paper bag, left behind the big oak tree. And watch out for a wino wearing a tin foil hat riding his bicycle in circles, he keeps stealing my fees!

Jim216
Robert-the-Bruce
robert-the-bruce.org

JudgeMeDate: Tuesday, 24-Nov-2009, 5:05 PM | Message # 6
Waging the war
you know jim... im glad we arent getting paid. it can go in 2 ways... eaither people will wanna jump in staff and find a way around it if their dirty. and personally i rather do this on my free time ext... i dont need a pay check to keep this game clean

Jim216Date: Tuesday, 24-Nov-2009, 5:38 PM | Message # 7
Robert-the-Bruce
Well said. If our organizations paid us, it wouldn't be a altruistic cause any more in my opinion. Besides, I get paid everytime I see RTB's CLEAN Flag and participate in a roomful of clean CA players.

Jim216
Robert-the-Bruce
robert-the-bruce.org

JudgeMeDate: Tuesday, 24-Nov-2009, 6:23 PM | Message # 8
Waging the war
not bad. i really wish nexon would gift us something for reporting alot of players. Col_Droop said they gifted him but that was like over 1000+ players... they need to give the comunity more of a boost to push the hackers away

Forum » Public » General Discussion » CLEAN FLAG
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz