Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 6:18 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » Clean clans + CBL flagged? (100 kill streak?)
Clean clans + CBL flagged?
DJChaxxxDate: Wednesday, 02-Dec-2009, 10:08 AM | Message # 1
Army Costa Rica
Group: Graduate
Awards: 0
Hi everybody, today i was looking the new elisted clans, graduated and students. Randomly i selected 1 clan, and randomly i selected 1 player and i found something that i think its "abnormal": 100 Kill streak.

What do you think about this ? Who can kill 100 and no deaths? i still remember my 30kill streak, wow, its hard, but, 100?

I think CBL take less than 40 for a "normal" kill streak, someone know more about this? can u let me know what is normal and what isn't?

Have a nice week cool

DirectorDate: Wednesday, 02-Dec-2009, 10:34 AM | Message # 2
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Streaks are exactly that. Just streaks. I think it's the leaders preference on whether he/she allows a high streak into the clan. Did the player power level? Was the player trying to play a trick on a clan mate or friend and kill him over and over while he was AFK? Did two players play a one on one and one player made all the kills? All good questions and which answer is the right one?

I can't answer for all leaders but I can only give my opinion. I will not allow a high streaker into my clan. Once again that is only my opinion and for my clan. Each leader has their own set of standards and perhaps streaks are not one of them. If the player created the streak by power leveling then that is the same thing as cheating in my book. It allows the player to level up faster hence giving him/her access to the higher ranks weapons that he/she would normally not have access to.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Outcast5Date: Wednesday, 02-Dec-2009, 10:34 AM | Message # 3
AngerManagement
Group: Trainers
I think it depends on a case to case basis. I do recognize there are some legitimate cases where someone may have a high streak. But for the most part, a high streak should lead to questioning. I won't get too involved in this discussion as i'll leave it to a higher power to address cool

Forum » Public » General Discussion » Clean clans + CBL flagged? (100 kill streak?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz