Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 5:49 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » I have an inquiry.
I have an inquiry.
BlackScorpioDate: Sunday, 13-Dec-2009, 12:34 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: INTERESTED
Awards: 0
I'm thinking about joining C.L.E.A.N. but I don't TV my members, or new recruits, because I myself would be hypocritical if I did. I don't like anyone having access to my computer (including remote assistance). So the question is if I can still be a member of C.L.E.A.N.?
I would like to learn to TeamView players for future recruits of Celestial~Masons and further aid my clan in being a clean clan.

DirectorDate: Sunday, 13-Dec-2009, 12:58 PM | Message # 2
Managed Clans
Group: Director
For you to be a member of C.L.E.A.N., you yourself would have to be teamviewed. Be assured that your computer is in safe hands and that we only search your computer and never change anything on it. I wish we didn't have to teamview any computer, but that is the only way to know for sure if a player is legit. You can ask any of our current members and they will tell you that it's painless and safe. So if you agree to be teamviewed yourself then by all means feel free to apply but if you don't want to allow access, then this program isn't for you.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

SidekickDate: Sunday, 13-Dec-2009, 2:40 PM | Message # 3
MerX.CoalitioN
Group: Trainers
Trust me the team viewing is painless I am a leader that went through program and graduated and now I am one of the trainers. This is a great program to do and with way the hacks have been in combat arms this well needed training.

tiger_dukesDate: Sunday, 13-Dec-2009, 3:41 PM | Message # 4
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
also remember that.. after u have graduated u have the option of training one or more of ur trusted admins to help do the teamviewing.. giving u more time to govern ur clan properly if need be and u won't have to be doing all the teamviews for current and new recruits

My Email: tigerdukes@managedclans.com

BlackScorpioDate: Sunday, 13-Dec-2009, 9:57 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: INTERESTED
Well I decided to become part of C.L.E.A.N. and at the moment the image for C.L.E.A.N. isn't working.

Forum » Public » General Discussion » I have an inquiry.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz