[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Info Needed » Getting Clean Clan
Getting Clean Clan
gruntDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 8:58 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
My clan is PiSt. We are a CBL affiliate. I am not the in game leader; however, 2 of my friends and I started this clan together and use a squad based rank system within the clan. We have use 3 person co-leadership of which I am one. I was interested in getting our clan on the clean list.

PepprDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 12:43 PM | Message # 2
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
We prefer to work with the person who is the ingame leader...whoever is listed as the owner of the clan. Obviously this isnt possible in every instance. Is the clan owner one of the 3 leaders you mentioned? If so, lets get him in here. If not, then at least get him to come here and register and let us know that he/she prefers you to be the clan's TeamView Expert.

gruntDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 12:55 PM | Message # 3
Private
that shouldn't be a problem. yes the in game leader is one of the 3 mentioned. i am kind of the one that takes on this type of responsibility. i am currently working on getting on the CBL staff as an evaluator so, yes it kind of ends up being me that will take on this task for our clan. also, i applied for volunteership with you guys here at clean as well.

BLU3MURD3RDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009, 1:08 PM | Message # 4
Private
Hello!

I am here as the clan leader of PiSt. And yes Grunt is the man most qualified for the job.

gruntDate: Sunday, 15-Nov-2009, 12:27 PM | Message # 5
Private
Pist has a new problem. Last night someone hacked blu3murd3r's account and deleted our clan. As of now we have pist2 in place but we will be have not yet decided how to handle this issue.

JudgeMeDate: Monday, 16-Nov-2009, 3:30 AM | Message # 6
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
well dont let blu3 back in cause im the one that made him dirty. the most you can prolly do is dispute it with CBL after you TV him and record it maybe?

gruntDate: Monday, 16-Nov-2009, 8:24 AM | Message # 7
Private
Quote (JudgeMe)
well dont let blu3 back in cause im the one that made him dirty. the most you can prolly do is dispute it with CBL after you TV him and record it maybe?

well I can guarantee blue is not the one that did that. this was a blatant hack of someone trying to ruin both blue and the clan PiSt. This was a case of a high profile player being targeted for an attack.

JudgeMeDate: Monday, 16-Nov-2009, 3:36 PM | Message # 8
Waging the war
sorry man. i just run fraps all day and report what i see. if i would of known him it might of been another story. but i didnt.

gruntDate: Monday, 16-Nov-2009, 3:59 PM | Message # 9
Private
i can understand that. had i been in your place i would've done the same thing.

PepprDate: Monday, 16-Nov-2009, 4:49 PM | Message # 10
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
"Knowing" him or not shouldnt make any difference as to whether or not you report what you see. We need to do everything we can to combat the exploitation of this game, so by all means report all you can.

As for Blu3, well as grunt said, someone hacked the account and deleted the clan...apparently they went on a hack spree as well and got reported. Now I cant speak for the truth of the situation...Blue might have been hacked, but there is the same chance that he got caught hacking and now says he's a victim. The same scenario has played out more than once, and as you can imagine, we have seen it ALL here at CLEAN...We've heard every excuse and I never cease to be surprised at what ppl will come up with to explain why they caught hacking but IT WASNT THEM...my brother was using my PC...I share this computer with schoolmates...etc..

We would definitely need to TV Blu3 (we can even find hacks that have been deleted long ago...even if they use a file shredder etc....) to be sure there have never been hacks on that PC. If his PC gets reformatted before we can take a look at it that would also make us suspicious, as a complete and utter reformat and re-install of the OS could hide hacks from us (and is the only thing that might hide hacks). And even then, depending on if he formats quick or does the complete, we may still recover data that hasnt been overwritten by the new OS yet.

We have programs that will tell us if hacks have been used from a flash drive and then the flash drive was removed to hide hacks. We see it all. Some of our TV Experts are coders that are writing programs to specifically see how ppl have hidden hacks.

Even though we may approve grunt to be trained here at CLEAN, we would still need to TV Blu3, as he is the leader, and it would have to be the PC that he has been using to play CA all this time...we can tell if it is that one or not...

JudgeMeDate: Monday, 16-Nov-2009, 7:39 PM | Message # 11
Waging the war
well said peppr. ive had that case too when i TV people applying for my clan. they mostly say "i didnt know my brother put them there." and when i try and delete the hacks they stop and say "dont! my brother is older and would kill me"

Forum » Public » Info Needed » Getting Clean Clan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz