Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 3:53 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Public announcements » Be safe!
Be safe!
DirectorDate: Saturday, 05-Dec-2009, 9:03 AM | Message # 1
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Awards: 0
Here at C.L.E.A.N., we will never ask for your login and or password to this site or CA. You should never give that info to anyone.

As you can guess we are not on the friends list with hackers and hacking organizations. They will attempt to do anything to discredit us and our affiliates. Here as of late, someone has been creating characters in game that are similar to our names and using those to hack. CheaChew, our head trainer, has had someone named ChewChewx causing trouble. Gadman56, a trainer, has had Gadman56x doing the same. I ask that our community be careful as this is fully an attempt to discredit our organization and our name. If you look in our forums, once enlisted, you find the names of all of our trainers and the exact spelling of them. Use this list to know who is "friendly" and who is not.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

JudgeMeDate: Saturday, 05-Dec-2009, 9:45 AM | Message # 2
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
I just ran into that problem. seen someone called "JudgeMestalk" not THE official JudgeMe. hes got a 31.63kdr. 73%hs. and also a shout out on CBL. They are STILL getting false named players to act as them ingame. IF ANY STAFF OF CLEAN, CBL, AND LGC HAVE FOLLOWERS TRYING TO MAKE THEM LOOK BAD... LOOK ON THEIR WEBSITES FOR THE REAL INGAME NAMES OF THE REAL STAFF/ADMINS!!! i cant stress it enough. too many people out there doing stupid things trying to make us look bad! DONT FALL FOR IT!

~JudgeMe

CC_FANGDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2009, 0:41 AM | Message # 3
CBL Admin
Group: Affiliate
You know you are doing something right when you have imposters! I have at least two of my own.

KniteryderDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2009, 1:11 AM | Message # 4
Managed Clans
Group: Head Admin
I just hope no one makes a "HackRyderx" anytime soon D:

The clean community will always have enemies; just gotta know how to deal with them cool

JudgeMeDate: Sunday, 06-Dec-2009, 2:39 AM | Message # 5
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
psh... your not special enough to have a stalker! lol j/k <3 as long as we stick together

Forum » Public » Public announcements » Be safe!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz