Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 8:12 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » New hacks relesing PUB tomorrow!!! MUST READ! (must we say more?!)
New hacks relesing PUB tomorrow!!! MUST READ!
JudgeMeDate: Saturday, 05-Dec-2009, 9:40 AM | Message # 1
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
Awards: 0
as most of you know AUGUMENTEDSKILLS is back. or however you spell it. i was on youtube looking at combat arms montages. what do i run into? a hack montage. sad i know.. but heres what their relesing tomorrow publicly..

The Hacks will include a NEW server crasher, which from what i know, crashes everyone to desktop, and wins the game, as well as "hostile" kick, which enables the hacker to kick anyone they want, even the antikick noobs. and an IP recorder, which takes your IP and gets your account information. sadly i dont want to play this game till these are fixed. and sadly NEXON *cough cough* hasnt fixed the anti kick after 3 months now?! what the !@#$ is going on here.

Hacks due for release tomorrow morning :'( :'(

May God Have Mercy On Us All.

DirectorDate: Saturday, 05-Dec-2009, 10:01 AM | Message # 2
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Another good reason why the legit community should stick together.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

JudgeMeDate: Saturday, 05-Dec-2009, 11:24 AM | Message # 3
Waging the war
Group: Trainers
i do wanna stick together. i just dont wanna be in the games and get wrongfully banned for that new ip hack

Forum » Public » General Discussion » New hacks relesing PUB tomorrow!!! MUST READ! (must we say more?!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz