[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » General Discussion » Latest CA Hacks
Latest CA Hacks
Jim216Date: Tuesday, 08-Dec-2009, 5:15 PM | Message # 1
Robert-the-Bruce
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
The latest hacks terrorizing the battlegrounds of CA should put to bed all the conspiracy prattle of how Nexon is in bed with the hack providers. These new, aggressive exploits further disable the Elite Mod and lower player KDRs as they become trapped in the exploiter's room. The potential for new NX buyers and current NX buyers will dewindle as players reconsider 'safer entertainment'. This new brand of exploitation will certainly solve the lag and abusive mod issues as players seek out other FPS's or RPG's.

In the meantime, for those of us who want to play CA with minimal risk of hackers, the safest server appears to be the Blackmarket. At least until the exploiters figure out a way to break in.

Jim216
Robert-the-Bruce
robert-the-bruce.org

SidekickDate: Tuesday, 08-Dec-2009, 5:49 PM | Message # 2
MerX.CoalitioN
Group: Trainers
The black market is were they seem to be at least today anyway. Another thing that you can do host lock out rooms for people and clans that you know that are clean.

KniteryderDate: Tuesday, 08-Dec-2009, 6:03 PM | Message # 3
Managed Clans
Group: Head Admin
May just be non-stop Fireteam for me, thats the game that has very minimal impact on my records =P although I'd still like to keep my 50% clear count =S (about 230 out of 450 last time I checked)

Either that or I guess I'll be frequenting around Runes of Magic until this is taken care of =|

ChaeChewDate: Tuesday, 08-Dec-2009, 6:44 PM | Message # 4
Managed Clans
Group: Head Trainer
im fairly certain i got hostile kicked being the elite today.
right after i was gone a guy who just entered started opk'n

JudgeMeDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2009, 6:06 AM | Message # 5
Waging the war
yup. same here.. im just about done till this is over with. this has gone way to far. and now from what i hear but seems to be true is an anti Fraps, and anti SS hack. hackers cant get banned if theres no proof huh? well someone told me about it last nite and i said "YEA OK" well i recorded 3 hackers today with fraps. both videos were there when i alt tabbed out of game. then after the game ended they were gone. same with my SS i took of them. and it pisses me off that they have acess to ANYONES computer. now the hacks are becoming personal. this is rediculous angry

SidekickDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2009, 11:44 AM | Message # 6
MerX.CoalitioN
Well we can use the in-game print screen. But yes these hacks are out control and uncalled for. best thing can to play clean lock out rooms until this passes. I have come up against one of these hack and lucky enough that there anti-kick failed first kick the person was still there second one he was gone.

DirectorDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2009, 12:07 PM | Message # 7
Managed Clans
Group: Director
I have my admins reaching out to all graduated clans to make affiliations. We wish to set up "friendly" rooms with graduated clans. I would suggest that all the other graduated clans pursue the same until Nexon gets this fixed.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

JudgeMeDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2009, 2:36 PM | Message # 8
Waging the war
wow... ok so im going to take a few month break on this game. i was in a locked room with my clan... all in game and what happed? an opker came in?! what the frick... im taking my leave.. i got up at 430 am my time to beat the hackers at school ext.. ive played 1 full game today got 213 exp. that was out of 15 games i tryed playing.. the rest were just server crashes.. this is to the point were im not gonna bother anymore.

ChaeChewDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2009, 4:42 PM | Message # 9
Managed Clans
Group: Head Trainer
was this an easily guessed password that allowed them to break in? or do you think it was a hack that let them in?

JudgeMeDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2009, 5:02 PM | Message # 10
Waging the war
probably a hack. i made a pw like this "f7sj" and when they all ready'd i changed it again so they would barely see it. "f83j" something liek that. i just got done TVing my members again all clean.. and everyone was on ventrilo. so i dont know whats going on.

JudgeMeDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 8:31 AM | Message # 11
Waging the war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70LeBopyfA <--- another annoying hack. he can lagg it so bad and just repeat the respawn over and over.

KGIXXER7Date: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 9:28 AM | Message # 12
75 RANGER RGT
Group: Graduate
A bunch of my clan members were in Black market playing a two towers. A guy came in that killed everyone instantly on both teams(FF was not on), and kept killing us while in respawn, and it actually stopped CA from working and sent me to my dektop angry

very frustrating lately

JudgeMeDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2009, 10:18 AM | Message # 13
Waging the war
mhm. i made a ticket to Libra asking how much longer on their contract with AhnLabs

_ExecutionerDate: Thursday, 17-Dec-2009, 12:39 PM | Message # 14
Not Your Clan
Group: Visitor
The new hacks with the old have become a real headache...and yes the new hacks can bypass locked rooms without any problems. We thought we would have a clean game and lock the room and have no mid game join, boy were we wrong that didn't stop anything. They came in and crashed the room everytime we made a new one same thing for 5 rounds. Can we drag the hacks into the street naked and give them the old tar and feather treatment?

Forum » Public » General Discussion » Latest CA Hacks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz