Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 4:14 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Info Needed » Training for Teamviewing (can I get training please?)
Training for Teamviewing
ManBlobDate: Thursday, 06-Aug-2009, 3:15 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
I am not an owner of a clan but I seem to have the general position of the guy to go to in order to get teamviewed.

All is fine and dandy but to put it bluntly.... I don't know what the heck I am doing.

All I know what to do is to check out their game folder and look for abnormal files and look under their internet history and then look at their recent files.
When I do stuff, I do them right. I also want my clan to be clean from all hackers. I can't do that currently.

Getting to the point, is there any way I can receive some sort of basic training in catching hackers?

Ap3xCyph3rDate: Thursday, 06-Aug-2009, 9:24 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Visitor
Yes I would also like to engage in some training.

tiger_dukesDate: Thursday, 06-Aug-2009, 10:17 AM | Message # 3
AngerManagement
Group: Administrators
if you are not the clan leader. Then have your clan leader register. We are currently working with the leaders only because they are responsible for their clans. Once the leader is trained it is his/her responsibility to train it's members, as members come and go and we won't be able to keep training members from clans as it take away from our training with the leaders. We are currently working on something that will enable us to work with the leader and a few clan members the leader takes into these session(s). Once this plan is put into place then we may open it up to a few members of the clans that WILL be their Team View Experts. As for now..it's just the current clan leader. So have ur clan leader register here and put in an application for the C.L.E.A.N. Program

My Email: tigerdukes@managedclans.com

GurbouraDate: Thursday, 06-Aug-2009, 2:45 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
I'm going to go ahead and close this since it's been answered.

Forum » Public » Info Needed » Training for Teamviewing (can I get training please?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz