Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 7:33 AM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Info Needed » Clan Leaders and Admins (Proper training for co-leaders or admins)
Clan Leaders and Admins
stalkingwolfDate: Tuesday, 08-Dec-2009, 12:35 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Visitor
Awards: 0
I read the post below and I understand what was said. However in some cases it is not plausible or possible for the clan leader to be trained. In our case I am the most active admin and in charge of such things. While our clan leader is online he does have extended periods where he is not online.

First the little online time he does have he does not want to spend tving everyone. Secondly when it comes to playing with clan members I see more of them.

Is it possible for a clan leader to send in a substitute instead?

Thanks,
-stalkingwolf

DirectorDate: Tuesday, 08-Dec-2009, 12:54 PM | Message # 2
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Awards: 0
I am sorry but this program is for leaders only. A leader should train his/her admins what he learns here. You say your leader is hands off with this clan and doesn't want to teamview. Does this mean that most members haven't been teamviewed? Perhaps try convincing your leader to take part in our program and then he only needs to train you afterwards and he can return to his "hands off" status.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Forum » Public » Info Needed » Clan Leaders and Admins (Proper training for co-leaders or admins)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz