Enlisted

Graduated

C.L.E.A.N. Twitter

Affiliated With

Visitors

Welcome, Guest · RSS 18-May-2024, 1:19 PM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Flags (CBL dirty) » CBL dirty clans turn flagged (what happens next)
CBL dirty clans turn flagged
DirectorDate: Sunday, 20-Sep-2009, 6:35 AM | Message # 1
Managed Clans
Group: Director
Awards: 0
Here as of late there has been a large number of flagged clans (clans that go CBL dirty). Some of the clans are repeat offenders. I am aware that there isn't any way to check your clan for glitchers but perhaps screen your applicants before accepting them.

My old system was to simply email the leader the offender(s) and then he/she would kick the member and once the clan was CBL clean, I would return their status. This old system is allowing some clans to be lazy and not check the CBL or perhaps not check their clan, as they know I will email them. From this day forward I will no longer use this system with flagged clans.

As of today, If your clan goes CBL dirty, I will change your C.L.E.A.N. status to flagged. I will not email you. I will make a post here in these public forums about your flag. I will send a twitter about your flag. Your clan's problems will now be public for the world to see. You will no longer be able to hide behind our program and use us as your CBL verifier.

My hope is that this new system will force you leaders that have clans that continue to go flagged to fix the problem before it gets worse.

“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Forum » Public » Flags (CBL dirty) » CBL dirty clans turn flagged (what happens next)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Managed Clans© 2024
Hosted by uCoz